Thursday 8 December 2011

WONDERFUL JESUS!


SOLUTION IN PRAYER AND FASTING
I had a very strange problem and I was told that the solution lies in prayer and fasting. This I found very difficult to do and the problem persisted for 12years. Then I decided to do the prayer and fasting. Miraculously, the problem vanished and God has delivered me . Praise the Lord!





DELIVERED FROM ARMED ROBBERS
I thank God for sparing my life from the hands of armed bandits who attacked me during an official trip to Makurdi from the eastern part of the country. The car and other vital documents stolen during the operation were recovered by t
he police. Praise God!

DELIVERANCE FROM STRANGE SICKNESS
I had a strange sickness for four years . Recently on a Sunday, the Pasto r gave me some prayer points which I prayed at home, I passed out several strange objects which were dark and looked like stones. I thank God because there is no more sickness. Praise God!
                                   Peter
GOD BLESS ME FINANCIALLY
I bless the name of the Lord for its love, kindness, protection and mercy upon my life and family. I received a phone call from my former place of work that I had some money to collect. I went and collected the money to pay my school fees.
 When I got to school, a colleague of mine called me and asked if I had paid my school fees. He put his hand into his pocket and gave me an amount which I didn’t expect to the glory of God, I was able to pay my school fees at once and still had some money left. Praise the Lord!
                                                        Lawrence
DIABETES GONE
I was critically ill and went to the hospital for examination .A test was conducted and the Doctor said I had diabetes . Drugs were prescribed and I bought and used them but all to no avail. I was thereafter advised to go for deliverance and I did. During the programme, God delivered me and I have been healed completely. Praise the Lord!
                          Christiana



No comments:

Post a Comment