Thursday 22 December 2011

AFFAIRS MATTER

I DATED MARRIED WOMEN BEFORE I GOT MARRIED NOW MY WIFE FLIRTS AROUND!
When Paul, fondly called by his friends was in secondary school, he was the cynosure of all eyes. Handsome very dark complexioned with beautiful dentition, he smiled a lot and that endeared him to so many hearts.
His admirers were mostly women, especially those married and good looking. They were ready to offer all that he wanted just to have him. His first date was a woman who stayed in the same neighbourhood with him. Kate, a mother, slim and beautiful was married to a Sailor who was seldom at home. He was on duty in the ship for almost all the months in a year. But the good thing was when John was on leave, he stayed at home for six months.
One of the months that John was out in the ship, Kate was with her two children Helen and Kingsley. Helen was four years old while Kingsley was two years old. She wasn’t working but she had a supermarket in Aba where she stayed. Her husband made everything she needed available .She had three sleek cars, but one thing was lacking in her life. She needed the company of her husband. She missed him dearly and she needed another person to fill up the vacuum that was when she saw Paul who was about sitting for his West African School Certificate Examination. Paul was always passing through her street to school every morning until one day something happened that brought two of them together. Kate who was yet to perfect her driving skill was trying to drive one of the cars out of her compound she found that very difficult. But Paul went to her rescue
Hello, please may I help you?
“Oh thank you very much. You came to my rescue, she came out of the car sweating profusely.
Paul drove the car out and even helped her to warm other cars. “Madam, the battery light is on”
“What does that mean?”
“It means the alternator may not be charging fully. You need to inform a technician to look at it”.
“Thank you very much. I don’t know when you will be less busy to help me get a technician”
“I am very busy this period. I have started my examination, do you mind waiting?”
“I wouldn’t mind”. She looked at Paul again and again with admiration in her eyes, she said something that other women have been telling him.” You are handsome Paul. You look to big to be in secondary school.
How old are you?
“I’m 22 ‘Ma’!
“Please remove ma”, I’m just in the mood this morning to be addressed that way, Paul. I prefer to be called Katy. Just call me Katy alright. My name is Kate but my friends call me Katy. Do you mind if I call you Polo?”
“No I don’t mind”
Alright, Polo, I will see you when you are through with your exams. Just feel free to come to my house. The flat on the first floor. Come either in the morning or late in the evening. I’m always in my shop in the afternoon”. When Paul was about walking away, Kate called him back “wait let me give you some cash for a cab”
Kate went upstairs to her room and came down with some money for Paul for a taxi.” Just have this .I don’t want you to be late for your exams. I have already delayed you”. Paul went away smiling .He admired Kate too. Although married with two children, he wouldn’t mind being her friend. ”Just a mere friend but if that will lead to a more sizzling relationship I wouldn’t mind” he soliloquized.
When Paul was through with his examination, he stopped over at Kate house to check her up.
They gradually started a relationship that turned out to be sizzling in deed. He took the car for repair and from that time, Paul became a regular visitor. Kate’s children become fond of him. He was most often playing with the children, taking them out on picnic, driving them to school and bringing them back home. He became so attached to Kate and her children and they all love to see him daily.
A day came when Paul drove them to their friend’s birthday party and brought them back late. Kate wasn’t happy about that and she spoke to Paul angrily. ”Why did you bring them back late? It ‘s late now check your time”
“Paul apologized and with a sulky face dropped her car key on the table and headed for the staircase .That was when Kate pursued him and held him. She looked right into his eyes and saw nothing but passion. An incident took place right in the staircase which kicked off a sizzling after between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment